Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Come Follow Me


I had a dream one night that I belong to a dooms day cult. We believe that we had found the exact day and time of the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Our cult doesn’t do evil or bad things. The only difference with an ordinary Christian is that we know in our life time the exact day and time of the end of the world.
After cleansing our souls and preparing ourselves and families for days we assembled in a field and waited for the exact hour to come.
Till the count down begins. And at the last minute we are crying and shouting our prayers “God, save us”! We are crying heavily. Suddenly a bright light flashes in front of us. Then I saw God. He came in front of me. He holds both of my arms. He shook me and shouted “Calm down! Calm down! I am still your God, the Almighty”
When I woke up I realized the answer to my sufferings and prayers. I reflected on my faith and trust in Him. There are moments in our lives that we forgot that there is still God that is above all things. The Almighty God who loves as very much. Who watches over as and protects as from harm. If only we would listen to His shouting love “Don’t be afraid. Come, follow me”

No comments: